[mythtvnz] Slightly OT - which new TV

Brett Davidson brett at davidson.gen.nz
Fri Apr 1 09:25:05 BST 2011

FWIW, I'm in the same boat as Nick except mine was a Panasonic.

I'm looking at the Panasonic V series or maybe a Samsung. (Like the
Samsung in our bedroom).

The Samsung has DLNA but it won't support any movies I have. (Not even
my camcorder avi ones). Never used it.
3D is overhyped and I'm not paying for 3D glasses for everyone. Once
they can make 3D holographically I "might" be in.

When I get round to deciding I'll take a laptop with me and test them
out. :-)

Brat.