[mythtvnz] Prime = Advertising HD for the Games also

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Sep 26 23:44:57 BST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Jonathan Hoskin
To: MythTV in NZ
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] Prime = Advertising HD for the Games also

>> Assuming there will be a games to watch, or worth watching.

Agreed.

>Plus only for MySky HDi Customers.

The add did not make this distinction, as I recall, and it was seen over Freeview.  (I hope no one asks I find it and view it again
please!)

>So to summarise, you can get FTA Prime in HD if you pay for it via a 12 month Sky contract. Sky truly are awesomely awesome.

I made the posting principally because I understood the Prime Freeview DVB-T share of the pipe was limited to SD, given the way mux
bandwidth is divied up and shoe-horned together.  On reflection I suppose I should have said that.