[mythtvnz] New silent Nvidia card / USB DVB-S tuner

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:12:19 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 2:04 PM, David Moore <dmoo1790 at ihug.co.nz> wrote:

> On 19/09/2010, at 10:03 PM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

Mine is a 720p LCD TX-32LX500A with native resolution of 1366x768, which is
an abomination. X displays at 1280x720, which at least is 16:9. See
http://pixelmapping.wikispaces.com/Panasonic+TVs

The set does not have a native pixel mapping mode so does overscan. To see
the gui properly I need to use the nvidia-settings overscan setting, which
seems to reduce picture quality.