[mythtvnz] New silent Nvidia card / USB DVB-S tuner

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 09:18:30 BST 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 7:15 PM, stuart <stugo at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>  On 9/11/2010 4:19 PM, stuart wrote:
> >  I am running a Asus gt 220 bravo that you a looking at and nova t 500
> > for hd on a 2 gig dual core with 2gig of ram with no problems on the
> > mythbuntu.
> > Stu

I have ordered that card too and will report back. The only problem I
envisage is fitting it in my small form factor case. If it doesn't fit you
will probably see it for sale here soon...

The GST rise isn't that much. Something that used to cost $112.50 will then
cost $115.

The percentage increase is only 2.222 % . On this card, my cost was
something like $164. With the GST increase it will be $167.65. The
difference doesn't even buy a pint of beer.

Then again i suppose that's half the annual rate of inflation...