[mythtvnz] Pointers on how to track down machine lockup

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Wed Oct 13 09:22:46 BST 2010

On 13/10/2010, at 5:36 PM, Steve Hodge wrote:

> I'd be inclinded to try removing one of the PCI cards at a time to see if you can isolate the issue that way. Otherwise I'd suspect the motherboard.

The issue is pretty sporadic (unlike a crash on boot or similar). Removing a card will impact our recording schedule so it might take a few days til I can setup the old box then try this out on the new box.

Just in case that doesn't work out, can anyone recommend a LGA1156 compatible motherboard with 3 PCI slots?  I'm currently using a Gigabyte GA-H55-USB3.

 - Wade