[mythtvnz] EPG

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 01:02:27 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Barry Clearwater
<barryc at bcsystems.co.nz> wrote:
> Am I right in assuming that someone who uses only DVB-T  can only get
> 2 days of data from the EPG?
> I get mine from satellite, and haven't plugged my HD receiver card in yet.

You can only get two days (or so) from EIT. BUT:

1. the data is essentially the same as for the satellite feeds (bar a
couple of channels) so use your exiting data source; or

2. There is a method (present status unknown to me, search the
archives) to get the info from MHEG, which is the method Freeview
DVB-T distrbutes its EPG info.