[mythtvnz] Failure to boot mythbuntu-diskless client

Jim Cheetham jim at gonzul.net
Sun Nov 28 06:32:35 GMT 2010

I just got a machine that will act as a diskless client (Intel Atom
D510MO, thanks Hads), and I'm trying to boot it over the network.

I installed mythbuntu-diskless-server, which seems to be a convenience
package to get ltsp-server in ... and then I generated a boot image
with "ltsp-build-client --mythbuntu --mythbuntu-user-credentials
user:pass --copy-package-lists --copy-sourceslist
--accept-unsigned-packages".

The image file is being rejected by the Atom machine, "PXE-E79: NBP is
too big to fit in free base memory". Can someone recommend where I
should be looking next when creating the image?

-jim