[mythtvnz] No Sound & Black screen lockup in mythfrontend 0.24

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Sat Nov 27 20:56:34 GMT 2010

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 12:01:10 Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 27 November 2010 06:57, graeme <graeme.joy at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
>

> > Thank you for the work you put into this.
> > Just an idea, how about putting a directive/hint about this and other
> > high prevalence gotchas or a reference to the release notes into the
> > deb/mythtv upgrade messages?  It could save a lot of list bandwidth :-) .
>
> Well, my original plans were that it would be self-explanatory ... So
> obviously I've failed there

JYA, I have been using your repositories, and with the move to 0.24 I'm
wondering if you can clarify which of your patches are now in the standard
build, and what is not? What are the main differences from your builds
compared to the regular fixes build? No point in users like me costing you
bandwidth if I don't need your mods.

And thanks for all the effort you have put in - if it was not for your VDPAU
work I was going to drop Myth.