[mythtvnz] 0.24?

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 09:23:08 GMT 2010

----- Original Message ----

I just upgraded this weekend. Mostly no trouble.

I do have a problem with Mythweb though, I get Fatal error:  Call to undefined
function get_called_class() in /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/classes/MythBase.php on
line 22

Also I see that the OSD no longer shows the current time, I really liked this
feature, if I paused the current recordign I would see the current time - not
anymore.