[mythtvnz] 0.24?

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Sun Nov 21 01:26:49 GMT 2010

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:53:36 Geoff wrote:
> >I haven't seen a lot on this list about 0.24 upgrading/usage.
> >
> >Any war stories, particularly in relation to any uniquely NZ issues?
> >
> >I am on mythbuntu LTS 10.04 currently running 0.23.1 from the
> >mythbuntu repos. I am hoping a simple dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos
> >followed by update and safe-upgrade should work for me.
> >
> >Cheers, Nick.
>
> I upgraded .24 a few weeks ago from .22 (also on LTS 10.04), was painless.
> The only issue I've noticed so far is that mythfilldatabase isn't running
> automatically anymore.
>

> --

I upgraded from 23.1 a week ago. Master backend/frontend was running 9.10 so
upgraded to 10.10 first. All went fine except lirc was broken.

Secondary frontend was on 10.04, upgraded to 10.10 first. All went fine and
lirc worked. Copied lirc config files to master machine and lirc started
working on master machine as well.

All working fine except if I go into the Programme Guide from Live TV and then
exit by selecting the channel I am currently watching it will crash.