[mythtvnz] New Hard Drive not performing well

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 09:32:32 GMT 2010

----- Original Message ----

Thanks to all for the quick replies. I have to say the 1Tb WD Green drive has
been no problem for over a year. So I had no reason not to buy a WD drive again.

Looks like I will have to do a bit more research next time.

I will do some checking this weekend and if possible set up the jumpering and
then reformat the drive after moving the recordings. I'll report back the
results.