[mythtvnz] Scheduling conflict with multirec

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Mon May 31 10:28:49 BST 2010

On 31/05/10 21:21, Aaron Whitehouse wrote:

> Hmm... I fixed it by telling MythTV to prefer the second tuner for The
> Good Wife. That made everything jiggle and fix. Switching it back to
> "Any" made it conflict again and preferring the second tuner fixed it again.
>
> I thought that those priorities were only a preference and shouldn't
> ever fix a conflict (it should have jiggled things to fix the conflict
> itself, shouldn't it?)
>
> Obviously my problem is fixed, but it would be good to get to the bottom
> of the problem to file a bug.

I have 8 virtual tuners on 2 physical tuners (numbered 4 through 11).

If it is any help to anyone, it went from:
TV2 - Hell's Kitchen - tuner 4
TV3 - Hitched - tuner 8
TV3 - House - Conflict
TV3 - The Good Wife - tuner 4
Prime - Wolf Kids - tuner 8

to (when forcing the Good Wife to the second input):
TV2 - Hell's Kitchen - tuner 4
TV3 - Hitched - tuner 8
TV3 - House - tuner 9
TV3 - The Good Wife - tuner 8