[mythtvnz] Scheduling conflict with multirec

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Mon May 31 10:21:54 BST 2010

On 31/05/10 21:06, Simon Green wrote:
> On 31 May 2010 19:00, Aaron Whitehouse <lists at whitehouse.org.nz
> <mailto:lists at whitehouse.org.nz>> wrote:
>
>     Is there any way that I can get more information on the conflicts or see
>     why it isn't working?

Hmm... I fixed it by telling MythTV to prefer the second tuner for The
Good Wife. That made everything jiggle and fix. Switching it back to
"Any" made it conflict again and preferring the second tuner fixed it again.

I thought that those priorities were only a preference and shouldn't
ever fix a conflict (it should have jiggled things to fix the conflict
itself, shouldn't it?)

Obviously my problem is fixed, but it would be good to get to the bottom
of the problem to file a bug.

Regards,

Aaron