[mythtvnz] New Programs Feed

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed May 26 04:59:53 BST 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 15:28 +1200, Robin Gilks wrote:
> I still don't get it - is this the new facility to vote on what
> category a
> program is in?
>
> If not, what is it for, what's with all the buttons?
>
> I *MUST* have missed something on the mailing list or is the EPG list
> operating in parallel with this one with details on what this is all
> about?
>
> Come on - someone must know..

The new programs feed is a feed of new program (names) that haven't been
seen before.

Separately, there is the ability to categorise programs for those who
wish to help out with making the EPG better for everyone in NZ.

When programs are categorised e.g.

http://nzepg.org/program/13915/

That data is made available in a web service for processing programs
such as xmltv-proc-nz to use.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier