[mythtvnz] RedButton

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon May 24 11:05:53 BST 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 21:39 +1200, Steve Hodge wrote:
> People have had a few problems with versions or modules or whatever -
> I remember a couple of threads here.

Indeed, I should have specified that I meant the standard library. Of
course external modules create further dependencies which may cause more
issues.

> And when I tried it I had some weird issue with character sets.

If you're talking about things I've developed then that's probably my
lack of understanding of Unicode something I've not had much reason to
learn in the past. I'm always learning though and have needed to use
unicode in a project lately.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier