[mythtvnz] FFmpeg with gpu support

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Wed May 19 22:21:10 BST 2010

On 16 May 2010 21:47, Brett Miller <blmiller at slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
> The error message from attempting to transcode LATM suggests quote"
> Patches for LATM gratefully received"..
> I thought Mr Kendall did this 2 years ago..must still be arguing about
> the code layout/indention or such like..

Paul did submit the patches but the FFMPEG devs didn't like his
implementation and wanted it rewritten.  Something along the lines
that its written as a parser currently but they wanted it rewritten as
a demuxer.  Paul was saying that its a massive amount of work to do
what they want and hasn't got the time to do it.