[mythtvnz] Optus D1 and Australian TV

Neil Henwood nhenwood.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 7 10:57:17 BST 2010

I just tried it again, but I think it must be my LNB, or the HVR-3000
not wanting to put out the correct voltage. I'll have to try a different
LNB one day. And or get that Dual DVB-S2 PCI-E card that someone was
talking about in an earlier thread.

Along with all the other improvements I would like to implement ;)