[mythtvnz] Myth not responding to remote

Mark Kendall markk at kc.net.nz
Wed May 5 23:42:10 BST 2010

I've had a bunch of problems upgrading from Mythbuntu 9.10 to 10.04
(needed to remove mythbuntu-desktop to do the dist-upgrade, remove all
mythtv apps and reinstall to get 0.23, install autobuild to get latest
0.23 frontend to avoid qt segfault on startup, imon pad remote driver
not installed correctly)

One thing I noticed this morning and need to investigate further is that
the remote was acting as if it was doing double keypresses in
mythfrontend.  irw only showed one key press per button push.  I stopped
lircd, did a ps -Af to check lirc wasn't running and was surprised to go
back into myth and see that the remote was working and myth was no
longer receiving double key presses.

Mark