[mythtvnz] Hardware Recommendations

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 00:30:44 GMT 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> [...]

Read my warning a few messages back. First one I found on trademe
confirms my warning

"Connectors: DVI-I Male to (3) RCA Male( Red, Green, Blue.)
(*)The Cable Not Support your Computer Monitor Video Port, or Y , Cr,
Cb Video. Your Video Source Must Provide a YpbPr Component Video
Signal form the DVI-I Video Ports to Use Cable "