[mythtvnz] epgsnoop

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sat Mar 20 05:41:10 GMT 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 17:01 +1300, Robin Gilks wrote:
> Spoke too soon (well almost). Nothing to do with the epgsnoop changes
> but
> having updated to trunk (0.23 to be) a couple of days ago I see there
> is
> a change in the python bindings that is generating verbose output
> which is
> messing with my 'myth_recorder_status' script by outputting the
> following
> line a couple of times...

I had this in mind when I was coding earlier but didn't have the time, I
now have.

Part of the tuning process in epgsnoop will discover if the card is
already in use. I've now added another option (bzr up) which allows you
to tell it how many times to retry tuning (at 5 min intervals).

This should make my little myth_recorder_status script redundant for
that particular purpose.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier