[mythtvnz] Multiseat Myth?

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Mar 16 07:43:59 GMT 2010

The 9400GT (twin head card) seems to manage decoding two streams of TV3
HD material using two instances of myth FE.
One display is driven 1080i, the other is GPU scaled down 1440x900.
Myth0.22-JYA & nVidia 195 driver.

There doesn't seem much of a deterimental effect, I'll let it run for
some hours..
The latest code (last couple weeks) does seem have better playback
(smoother playback, no pregnant pauses).