[mythtvnz] Strange issues with TVOne and TV3

Mythtv mythtv at jagds.com
Mon Mar 15 08:00:28 GMT 2010

-------- Original Message --------

> dib0700: Unknown remote controller key: 001d 2e d1 and a wrong key is
> interpreted. I think high number of those entries roughly coincides
> with the 'bad' patches.

The 001d key is the Enter key above the right hand bottom blue key on the
Nova-T500 remove the dib0700 driver doesn't support it.

Have a look around all the nova T500 lirc files and you'll notice that they
are all missing it.

Don't take my word for it, Press enter a bunch of times on your remote and
check your syslog..
:-)
I doubt a unsupported remote key code is the cause of the corruption thou..
but you can test that.

Regards
Geoff