[mythtvnz] RF remote works with linux?

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Mar 10 08:10:19 GMT 2010

Genius media-cruiser wireless keyboard..

Need to use the USB dongle in the front panel of PC to get reliable
operation.
Need steady supply of batteries, at least a pair every 2 weeks.

Mine works fairly well but the RF link is badly designed.
The "inverted optical mouse" sensor concept works for me, better than
touch pad.

Prob better to spend 2.5x the money on a Logitech device.