[mythtvnz] SQL Dump please

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 03:40:01 BST 2010

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> Yes , however I've been getting the same message for more than a week, so
> it is updating data despite what it says.

If you've got the correct data then why are you worried about the message?

> Running mythfilldatabase -v xmltv as {logonuser} gets repeats of:
>
> 2010-06-20 12:38:05.050 Grabbing listing data
> --2010-06-20 12:38:05--
> http://webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com/schedulesdirect/tvlistings/xtvdService
> Resolving webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com... 144.142.232.53
> Connecting to webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com|144.142.232.53|:80...
> connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized
> Reusing existing connection to
> webservices.schedulesdirect.tmsdatadirect.com:80.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized
> Authorization failed.
> 2010-06-20 12:38:05.685 Grab complete.  Actual data from  to  (UTC)
>
> I'm not sure why schedules direct is being contacted as I have not (to my
> kowledge) enabled that.

You didn't give mythfilldatabase any other instructions - it's default
behaviour is to obtain epg data from Schedules Direct. If you want to
manually process an xml file using mythfilldatabase you need to tell it
where the file is with the --file argument, e.g.:
mythfilldatabase --update --file 1 listings.xml --sourceid 1
The "1" after --file specifies which video source the data is for. I'm not
sure you actually need the --sourceid argument as well as the --file
argument. --update tells mythfilldatabase not to add any missing channels.

Cheers,