[mythtvnz] Optus D1 and Australian TV

Ross Williamson ross at inertia.net.nz
Fri Jun 11 05:49:41 BST 2010

> There is just the single Hauppauge Nova-S card... but I apparently

> don't have it configured to be smart enough to automatically change

> polarisations.  I'll investigate those settings since you are

> describing exactly how I had hoped it would work.

I don't understand what card settings you are talking about. The

polarisation is specified during the transponder scan in MythTV. When

channels are found this info gets saved with each channel along with the

frequency, symbol rate, FEC... etc etc.

It isn't a card-wide setting. Where are you seeing this? If it was a card

wide setting this would break many setups for DVB-S.

Ross