[mythtvnz] EPG from MHEG or Internet?

stuart stugo at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jun 6 21:03:46 BST 2010

Hi Guys
I am also interested in this as I have just built a new box with nova t
500 all is  happy. I have multi rec and I am able to collect  a now and
next  epg from the t stream.
I have been watching discussion on the EPG issues for a while, but it
never really worried about it to much because my old box used reven
scrapper to build my EPG.
  My Linux knowledge is basic at best, I have downloaded mheg2xml for
building the Epg, and as I said I googled how to even unpack a tar. file
If anyone is using this method can some one post how to use this and rb
- download that was mention in this file, to build a epg or point me in
the right direction. Or what method they are using. Thanks for any help Stu