[mythtvnz] tv_grab_nz-py fails to validate

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 07:36:38 BST 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Bob . <maillists.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Bob . <maillists.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Unfortunately I'm still not getting guide data into myth successfully
>>> but I'll start another thread if necessary.
>>>

>> Take a look in mythweb at Setup (the spanner and key icon at the top)
>> then TV then Channel Info.
>

> For the record:
> mythfilldatabase was looking for ~/.mythtv/nzepg.org.xmltv (nzepg.org
> was what I named my video source) and the configuring of the grabber
> in mythtv-setup doesn't seem to write any file at all so:
> $ tv_grab_nz-py --config --config-file=~/.mythtv/nzepg.org.xmltv
> helped.

Just out of interest did it create
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/nzepg.org.xmltv ? thats what mine did, and then
the frontend user was looking for /home/nick/.mythtv/nzepg.org.xml. I
thought mythbuntu had fixed this but I still have a symlink from one
to the other left over from before they fixed it.

again i wonder what version you are using...