[mythtvnz] LinHES

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 23:26:54 BST 2010

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 10:12 AM, AlanP <alan.p at orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> Has KnoppMyth completely moved to this LinHES thing? Anyone tried upgrading
> from KM to it?

yes, now based on arch

> I'm hoping it'll fix this damn clock problem. I can't find the problem,
> which is driving me nutty. The HW clock is fine, it's the system clock that
> doesn't work worth a crap. Even tried replacing the CMOS battery.

system clock has nothing to do with the cmos battery. The kernel keeps the time.

There is a file on my older systems called /etc/adjtime which affects
the clock, I think one thing to try is renaming that file and let the
system start again.

That file does not appear on my ubuntu systems, I dunno what they have
replaced it with.