[mythtvnz] Sky and Freeview using EPGSNOOP

tim Lockyer drtimlockyer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 23:02:12 BST 2010

Thanks hads

 Using the same XMLTVID was the first thing I tried Does not work.

 So that I can see both at the same time I have Channel Number on the
freeview set to 2021 and Channel Number on the Sky set to 2001.

 I have changed both Sky and FreeView MXLTVID to – tv1.sky.co.nz

and changed both Sky and FreeView MXLTVID to – tv1.freeviewnz.tv

 I have used $ sudo mythfilldatabase –refresh-all each tim

 Same result – Sky listing on Sky and FreeView on FreeView.

 Tim