[mythtvnz] Can't get lock on some channels

Julius Spencer julius at msa.co.nz
Sat Jul 10 08:51:51 BST 2010

On 10/07/2010, at 7:16 PM, Steve Hodge wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Julius Spencer <julius at msa.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if anyone has come across this. When I try to change channels, some channels are not getting a lock eg:
> 1035, 1036, 1038, 1904, 1908, 1909
>
> These work:
> 1910
> 1920
> 1921
> 1922
> 1923
> 1924
> 1925
> 1926
> 1927
> 1928
> 1931
> 1940
>
> What are they, DVB-S pids?
>
> If this is a Freeview satellite system then it looks like the working pids are on one multiplex and non-working pids are on the other. My guess is that one of your multiplexes isn't correctly setup. But it's hard to say since you've given us no information on what your system is like.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the reply. I'm using Mythdora and DVB-S on a Nova-S-Plus. If more information is required please let me know. Sorry for the lack of info - wasn't sure what would help. I think that sounds about right - do you know where the multiplexes are configured? (I'm guessing somewhere in MyhtTv setup...

Regards,
Julius.