[mythtvnz] Epgsnoop how to use mythfilldatabase to load the listings.xml data

tim Lockyer drtimlockyer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:56:59 BST 2010

Joel

Thanks a lot for all your help. I am making good progress. Have two more
questions. I know how to use crontab but do not understand the
http://your.epg.source.gz

 First:

 After you have it working you can add a crontab entry like so:

wget http://your.epg.source.gz -O - |gunzip|mythfilldatabase -file 1

 Second:

 I use Sky TV and FreeView. I see how the Channels.conf.sky becomes the
Channels.conf to get the Sky listing - it works correctly.

 and how the

 Channels.conf.freeview becomes the Channels.conf to get the FreeView
listing - it works correctly.

 But I need to get Sky and FreeView one after another without copying the
files to Channels.conf.

Tim