[mythtvnz] Nvidia Card with component out

stuart stugo at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jul 6 06:56:09 BST 2010

Hi Guys
   I bought the following card for around the $180 mark from Mark at
Paradigm, as I have finally think I am ready to put the box into the
lounge I still have to set up the hdmi on it, so will let you know how
this goes .Also not using the remote or lux sensing unit.
Asus GT 220 Bravo SILENT 1GB PCI-E HDTV VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile Capable
VGA Card (BRAVO 220 SILENT/DI/1GD2(LP))
Stu