[mythtvnz] "Derren Brown: The System" seven-ish mins over EPG end time

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Mon Jan 25 07:25:44 GMT 2010

Hello all,

I recorded "Derren Brown: The System" on Tuesday 19 Jan 2010. I have
MythTV set to record 5 mins past the end time of the program. Even so,
the recording cut out before the end of the program.

I assume that Freeview's guide data was just wrong for the program.

Did this happen to anyone else? How can I best get to the root of the
program, to check that it was the EIT data out of my control, rather
than a configuration option at my end?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Aaron