[mythtvnz] MythWeather - how to get weather for nz cities?

Kelvin Smith kelvins at kelhome.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 24 04:59:37 GMT 2010

Well theres good and bad news.  I live in Palmerston North and can get
weather for it.

Ages ago, during the dev of mythweather-revamp, there was a wundergound
script that would get data from weather underground.
I have noticed that it has disappeared along with a couple of others as
well.  This was most likely due to license infringement or similar.  I
cannot locate a link on the internet any longer.

Anyway, I have attached a copy of the files. extract into
your /share/mythtv/mythweather/scripts directory

Use at your own peril :-)

--
Kelvin Smith <kelvins at kelhome.dyndns.org>