[mythtvnz] MHEG fix for freeview HD

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Wed Jan 13 08:22:12 GMT 2010

Steven Ellis wrote:

> I have the details of how series link works on myfreeview|HD and it
> would require a number of extensions to the existing MHEG stack.

Interesting. Presumably people would rather use series link through the
existing scheduling interfaces, rather than the F12 interface, so
something may need to change there anyway. I guess that means that it is
different to the UK BBC's "series link", which (apparently) is already
in MythTV.

Are you able to say whether the feature is being worked on by anyone?
Any chance that what you know may make it onto the mythtv.co.nz wiki?

> Aaron - Any chance you will be at LCA next week?

Unfortunately not. It is my first week back at work after three weeks
off (firm shutdown), so I'm very light on leave. I also don't work in
computers, so I couldn't convince anyone that I needed to go for work!

Regards,

Aaron