[mythtvnz] Power to Show Desktop Time - SSD vs CF

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Tue Feb 23 09:59:18 GMT 2010

>> The CF does pretty well considering its ~25% the price?  (Ask me about its longevity in a couple of years...)
>
> I'd be interested to see the difference after a few months of usage.

Yes, me too!  They are currently not heavy use boxes, so maybe longer needed.  Also I do not recall a log of total hours of use or
equivalent, which might be useful in this context, perhaps there is one?  I suppose one could make one using an hourly cron job of
{SomeVariableSomewhere}+1....I suppose number of boot ups might be relevant here also?