[mythtvnz] MultiRec Turned Off?

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Sun Feb 21 06:57:20 GMT 2010

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:46:47 +1300, you wrote:

> [...]

The channel setup shown by mythweb is not complete - it misses out the
vital bits for DVB-T: mplexid and serviceid.  To see them, you will
need to do a bit of SQL.  The following presumes that you are running
a recent mythbuntu.  Make a .sh file with this in it:

#!/bin/bash

# Run MySQL to access the mythconfig database.

source /etc/mythtv/mysql.txt
mysql -u $DBUserName -p$DBPassword -h $DBHostName $DBName

and chmod it to be executable.  Run it and you will get a mysql
prompt.  I find it is best to do this from a xterm, so that you can
use a very wide screen.  Then paste in this command and see what the
mplexid and serviceid shows:

select
chanid,channum,freqid,sourceid,callsign,name,xmltvid,mplexid,serviceid
from channel;