[mythtvnz] MultiRec Turned Off?

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Feb 21 03:46:47 GMT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tortise" <tortise at paradise.net.nz>
To: "MythTV in NZ" <mythtvnz at lists.linuxnut.co.nz>
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] MultiRec Turned Off?

My tuners are named T0, T1, T2 and T3.  From Mythweb "Upcoming Recordings"

1) Conflict   Doc Martin   1 - TV One   Sun Feb 21, 2010 (08:30 PM)   1 hr
 2)   T1  Jaws 3  4 - C4  Sun Feb 21, 2010 (08:30 PM)  2 hrs 5 mins
 3)   T0  ??Norbit  2 - TV2  Sun Feb 21, 2010 (08:30 PM)  2 hrs
 4)   T2  Sunday Feature: Hidden  5 - Maori Television  Sun Feb 21, 2010 (08:30 PM)  2 hrs
 5)   T3  Prime Presents: Last Chance To See  10 - PRIME  Sun Feb 21, 2010 (08:35 PM)  1 hr 15 mins

1 and 3 should be on one multiplex  (48)
2 the 2nd (50)
4 and 5 the third (59)

Makes me wonder if my channel setup is not correct, I put it up at http://imagebin.ca/view/nxWwOByI.html