[mythtvnz] OT: Recommended wiring scheme and RJ-45 connectors for Lexcom (Cat7) cable

ggibson ggibson at orcon.net.nz
Tue Feb 16 04:36:20 GMT 2010

Other thing to watch is min radius for bends, while not of any great
effect for Gig Ethernet, it has a big impact on trying to run 1080P60 on
HDMI eliminators on CAT6 cable.  50mm min radius is a good recommendation,
it does vary between vendors of cable.

A lot of if comes down to what you are going to run over it and in the
foreseeable future.