[mythtvnz] Select sound track

Tony Sauri hoiho.nz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:37:25 GMT 2010

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 15:56, John Russell wrote:

> Is this a hardware issue or something to do with the way TV3 is broadcast
> on Freeview DVB-T?

I have recorded a short HD clip from TV3 (DVB-T) and examined it with
mediainfo.  I have attached the log file as it is rather long and also long
lines may fold in my client.

The 2 audio streams are reported as having different delays from the video
stream. 803 msecs for the AAC stream and 935 msecs for the AC-3 stream.

As the differences are encoded in the stream I would assume that the failure
for AC-3 to automatically maintain sync is in fact a bug somewhere in myth.

Regards

Tony Sauri