[mythtvnz] Other channels on D1

James Gray james6.0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 02:30:38 GMT 2010

Note this is the same multiplex that Sky used to be on, when it was
vertically aligned. The NZB (or its equivalent beam) on Optus B1 was
aligned vertically, but was misconfigured horizontally when D1 was
launched. Because many of sky's decoders did not support switching
polarity at the time, sky's services were moved to the NANZ beam. They
were moved back to NZB when a firmware update was sucessfully pushed
over the satellite to their older decoders