[mythtvnz] Other channels on D1

James Gray james6.0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 02:26:30 GMT 2010

A 60cm should be adequate for the NANZ beam (which has a slightly
lower power than the NZB beam, which could be received with a 35cm
dish, in theory at least).

You can receive SBS Tasmania on 12648 V. Keep in mind this is a
vertically aligned signal, if you have your signal split you can't
pick up the horizontal freeview signal at the same time.