[mythtvnz] TeVii S420 remote

matthew pearce pearce.mg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 01:31:31 GMT 2010

Hi again

I have found that something has happened with this and linux.

There are references to it in the v4l system,
http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin/rev/c1672468ea88

Some Noob questions:

Is the v4l that the above patch was added to included in the kernel?
or do I have to install video4linux seperatly.

If so, is v4l normally packaged in distributions?

Thanks

Matthew

BTW: I noticed people were talking about ripping DVDs. When I need to
rip a DVD, I use the command listed at the bottom of the mplayer man
page for encoding a DVD title to an avi using mencoder.