[mythtvnz] Select sound track

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Feb 3 08:36:18 GMT 2010

I don't have these sync & level problems but I am using upscaled 5.1 output.
Both of TV3 audio tracks have similar levels on my setup.
I use the HT amp to down convert/mix 5.1 to 2.0 out.

Have not worked out how to get Myth to output 5.1 for TV3 and 2.0 for
the other channels but upscaled 5.1 works very well.