[mythtvnz] Select sound track

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Feb 2 04:28:51 GMT 2010

Using Myth0.21 & 0.22 using SPDIF into good HT amp.
I have not found there to be a problem with audio levels between any of
the audio tracks or different channels.
DVD playback on my external player matches reasonably with MythTV &
other PC playback (mp3 & 4).

CDs are well known to be mastered too loud (& into clipping for pop)
Radio is just an ugly mess.

Do you mean FreeviewHD radio or the real thing ?
Maybe you can change internal settings in your HT amp to adjust the
radio playback.
Maybe the problem is your HT amp.

I still think the idea of individual settings per channel is good.