[mythtvnz] Video Card Suggestion for HD

Rama Madhusudhan rama.madhusudhan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 20:46:44 GMT 2010

Looking into GT430, why is there a large difference in pricing for example
between a palit made and an asus made GT430 card?
Is Asus generally better than a Palit or a Galaxy for that matter.  The Asus
is bundled with software player that I don't need.
Any links comparing the two appreciated.

Cheers
Rama