[mythtvnz] Video Card Suggestion for HD

Rama Madhusudhan rama.madhusudhan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:53:03 GMT 2010

I understand you point on the GT430.  It is so similarly priced to the GT220
except that one is fanless.  Looking into fanless variants of the GT430, I
cannot find any sold here.  How noisy is your fanned GT430?  What do you
mean by "While mine doesn't fit in just one slot, it could "almost" fit."
 Are they all like that?

Rama