[mythtvnz] XBMC as MythTV Frontend - Dharma RC2 crashes on playback TV3

Jean-Francois Pirus jfpn at clearfield.com
Sun Dec 12 23:05:15 GMT 2010

On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 10:15 +1300, Mark de Reeper wrote:
> I have noticed this problem too, for me it manifests itself as no
> audio and the video playback seems to be in fast-forward mode.
> Workaround is to select the menu that gives the bar at the top of the
> display where you can go in and adjust the audio settings, selecting
> the 2nd audio track (5.1) makes things happy again, audio works and
> video returns to normal playback. Not sure why this track is not
> selected by default, saving the settings for next time does not seem
> to help either.

Yep, I was getting the fast-forward too.

I did an update yesterday (new version of xbmc) and that fixed it.

Jean-Francois Pirus     <jfp at clearfield.com>           Technical Manager
Phone (+64-9)  358 2081                          Clearfield Software Ltd
Fax   (+64-9)  358 2083                    1st Floor 8-10 Whitaker Place
Mob   (+64-21) 640 779                P O Box 3901 Auckland, New Zealand