[mythtvnz] XBMC as MythTV Frontend - Dharma RC2 crashes on playback TV3

Mark de Reeper mark.dereeper at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:15:15 GMT 2010

On 12/12/2010, at 10:02 PM, Geoff wrote:

> Yes running XBMC Dharma RC2 on 10.04 - Tv3 recordings playback fine on 2 machines hardware GT 220 on i5-950, and  9600GT on Core2-3ghz.
>
> Regards
> Geoff

I have noticed this problem too, for me it manifests itself as no audio and the video playback seems to be in fast-forward mode. Workaround is to select the menu that gives the bar at the top of the display where you can go in and adjust the audio settings, selecting the 2nd audio track (5.1) makes things happy again, audio works and video returns to normal playback. Not sure why this track is not selected by default, saving the settings for next time does not seem to help either.

Mark