[mythtvnz] Analogue transmissions

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Fri Dec 3 01:23:56 GMT 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 14:15 +1300, Rama Madhusudhan wrote:
> Also, you could consider having the backend in the garage and have
> your house wired up for a network to every room in the house.  I did
> that myself with each room have two outlets.  Overkill ... probably
> but sure is useful.  Just my experience.

That is the plan.  :)

And the sparky is happy to run the RG6 for the outlet they have in their
standard schedule back the patch panel.  I'll run more RG6 and Cat6 to
where I want it.  I'll also be running a bunch of speaker cable around,
including to the outside speakers (one set we already have, the other
set will have to wait a while).

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz |          linux.conf.au 2010